PRICING & AVAILABILITY

Booking Schedule in Real Time

December - March
1650€
  • Price per week
  • Gas, electricity & water included
  • Bedlinen & towels included
  • Discount for multiple weeks
  • Cleaning excluded
  • All amenities listed below
April & November
2150€
  • Price per week
  • Gas, electricity & water included
  • Bedlinen & towels included
  • Discount for multiple weeks
  • Cleaning excluded
  • All amenities listed below
May & October
2750€
  • Price per week
  • Gas, electricity & water included
  • Bedlinen & towels included
  • Discount for multiple weeks
  • Cleaning excluded
  • All amenities listed below
June, August & September
2950€
  • Price per week
  • Gas, electricity & water included
  • Bedlinen & towels included
  • Discount for multiple weeks
  • Cleaning excluded
  • All amenities listed below
July
3450€
  • Price per week
  • Gas, electricity & water included
  • Bedlinen & towels included
  • Discount for multiple weeks
  • Cleaning excluded
  • All amenities listed below
  • Final cleaning 100€ plus laundry fee 15€/person.
  • The weekly rental period starts and ends on Saturday, unless otherwise agreed.
  • 30% of the weekly rent shall be paid immediately after the confirmation of the booking. The remaining 70% of the rent shall be paid 30 days before your stay. Paid rental amounts shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of your booking.
  • Linnazello charges a 500 euro (refundable) security deposit before your stay. The security deposit will be refunded immediately after your stay assuming that there are no damages to be compensated.
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
loading...
May 2020
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
June 2020
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
loading...
July 2020
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
yes
1585699200
4
1
en
1
1
1
2
multiple
no
6
0
no
no
below

Available

Booked

AMENITIES

All amenities included in the price unless stated otherwise.

Free Private Parking

You can park your car for free at our parking place, just a few steps from the villa.

Free Wi-fi

There is a free hi-speed wireless internet connection available without any extra fees.

Large-screen TV

There is a brand new, wall-mounted flat-screen 55 inch Samsung smart TV (connected to internet) in the living/dining room at your disposal.

Family & Pet Friendly

Guests with kids and housebroken pets are welcome. Upon request a foldable baby-bed and baby-highchair are available at the villa.

Private Pool

There is a large, well-kept pool area with a swimming pool (4x10 m, unheated), sunshades and a stylish set of pool furniture. The pool is not in use during the winter period.

Audio stereo system

There is a brand-new wireless Geneva sound system for your enjoyment.

All basic home necessities

At the villa you will find fully-equipped kitchen, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, towels and linen etc. basic necessities.

Air Conditioning

There is a separate air conditioning unit in each bedroom.

Sounds good, doesn't it? Book now before someone else does.

QUESTIONS?

We welcome all questions and inquiries related to our service.

Give Us a Call

+358 44 7222072 (fi/en) +358 40 7698245 (fi/en) +39 340 5480568 (it)

Send Us an Email

info (a) linnazello.com or use the message form on the right.

Follow Us on Facebook

Like and follow us on Facebook to communicate with us in a more informal manner. We'll share travel tips and inform our followers of special offers.